Career opportunities in SpurIT
Currently, we are looking for:
- Experience in PHP (1+ years);
- Experience in version control systems – GIT;
- Object-oriented programming (OOP);
- Linux-based OS, at least at the user level, is a plus;
- Experience in at least one of the PHP frameworks;
- Desire and ability to learn;
- Analytical mind and a systematic approach.
- Experience in PHP (3+ years with business projects);
- Experience in PHP frameworks. Plus, will be experienced in the Zend Framework;
- Linux-based OS at the web developer level;
- Understanding the HTTP protocol, experience in using and writing REST APIs;
- Experience in designing and optimizing relational databases;
- Ability to understand other developer’s code, and create clean and supported code within a reasonable time;
- Experience in complex projects is a plus.
The Marketing Product Manager position is crucial in the launch & promotion of the company’s new products & directions.
Due to the fact that most of the worldwide product market consists of English-speaking countries, the position requires a high level of English (upper-intermediate or higher).
Qualifications of the perfect potential employee:
- At least 2 years of Marketing Product Manager or Digital Marketing Manager working experience;
- Portfolio (with English-language projects) to brag about;
- Ability to read analytics, draw conclusions, and customize working strategies & tactics;
- Experience in successful marketing “packaging” of various products & services;
- Ability to coordinate the launch of various traffic channels;
- Leadership skills & ability to organize efficient teamwork.
The SEO specialist will become part of the marketing team and will work to promote our own projects as well as the projects of clients in the field of eCommerce. The work requires advanced knowledge of English, as well as professional skills as an SEO specialist.
Portrait of the ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO, preferably with experience in eCommerce projects
- Has a portfolio (with English-language projects) that they are proud to show
- Knows how to communicate with customers directly, has good written English
- Knows how to give copywriters clear, quality tasks and check completed texts
- Can qualitatively conduct a technical audit of a website, including on-page and off-page website optimization
- Finds good sites for linkbuilding, has practice negotiating with website owners about placing links on their sites
- Knows how to collect quality semantics and segment requests
If this sounds like you – feel free to submit your CV! If you think you might be missing a couple points, you should still submit it. If we like your CV, be prepared to perform a small test task and pass an interview.
- Work in a comfortable office, not far from the metro station “Instytut Kultury” (BC “Optima”);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive (official) salary based on interview results;
- 28 days of paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick leave;
- Friendly and united team.
You have the opportunity to find interesting work in a young team with great prospects. Waiting for your CV!