Career opportunities in SpurIT
Currently, we are looking for:
- Experience in PHP (1+ years);
- Experience in version control systems – GIT;
- Object-oriented programming (OOP);
- Linux-based OS, at least at the user level, is a plus;
- Experience in at least one of the PHP frameworks;
- Desire and ability to learn;
- Analytical mind and a systematic approach.
- Experience in PHP (3+ years with business projects);
- Experience in PHP frameworks. Plus, will be experienced in the Zend Framework;
- Linux-based OS at the web developer level;
- Understanding the HTTP protocol, experience in using and writing REST APIs;
- Experience in designing and optimizing relational databases;
- Ability to understand other developer’s code, and create clean and supported code within a reasonable time;
- Experience in complex projects is a plus.
- Work in a comfortable office, not far from the metro station “Instytut Kultury” (BC “Optima”);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive (official) salary based on interview results;
- 21 days of paid vacation;
- 100% – paid sick leave;
- Friendly and united team.
You have the opportunity to find interesting work in a young team with great prospects. Waiting for your resume!