Price: from $60
on the trigger
Subscription options on Shopify
There are different types of subscriptions available on Shopify. Regarding the store management, there is:
- customer subscription (aka “product subscription”) aimed to help your customers get products from the store on a regular basis by filling out the payment details once;
- membership subscription which helps you to manage your recurring orders and payments;
- newsletter or email subscription to collect customer emails;
- and many more.
Regarding the subscription intervals, there can be:
- monthly subscription;
- annual subscription.
Regarding the payment provider, on Shopify you can integrate:
- paypal subscription and recurring paypal payments;
- stripe subscriptions and stripe recurring payments.
Shopify subscription service: setting up subscriptions
It’s not possible to set up recurring subscriptions automatically with Shopify as this option is not built into the platform and can be enabled only by downloading an app from the Shopify App Store. You can choose a subscription app depending on your business needs, but generally the majority of them helps you to manage recurring billing, payments, subscription discounts, customize different types of subscription boxes, and more.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.