If you are dealing with eCommerce or any online sales at all, you most likely have heard about Shopify. They are a Canadian eCommerce company that creates various solutions for online and in-person sales and marketing. They have multiple applications available that can help you grow and improve your business. And the great thing is that some of them are completely free. We will look at the most popular Shopify apps over the past years. And we will also see how exactly they are useful.
Best Shopify Apps For Improving Your Business in 2016
The number of applications in the Shopify app store is constantly increasing. Trends sometimes change yearly, and developers try to stay on top of them. That is why the quality and feature variety of newly developed apps has to increase all the time. Let’s take a look at the top Shopify apps in 2016.
- Sales Countdown Timer Bar is an application that helps you set the timers for special offers on products, collections, or general coupons on the homepage. You can create fixed timers or scheduled ones. All it takes is to set the time for which the offer lasts and create a message to display. You can choose a place where the timer will be shown. Also, you can modify the color of the bar with the timer. The app has a 14-day trial period and 24/7 customer support.
- McAfee Secure is one of the most essential Shopify apps as it deals with the security of your store. It’s extremely important to make sure your website is safe for use. Your customers have to be sure their sensitive information is protected. McAfee provides weekly screening of your website and helps you catch any issues in a timely manner.
- Socialphotos is an app that adds pictures related to your products from Instagram to your product pages. This way you get user-generated content on your website, which increases the probability of purchases by new leads. Users are able to see real-life pictures of the goods you provide. At the same time, they get assurance that someone else is using the product. The app will cost you between $10 and $50 per month. A free trial is available for 30 days.
- Out Of Stock Notifications app is exactly what you need if you want to allow users to pre-order products in your store when they are not in stock. You can secure some additional revenue by notifying customers when the goods are back in stock and allowing them to order in advance.
Best Shopify Apps In 2017
When you are running a business it’s very important to have ways of keeping your budget at the appropriate level. But, at the same time, you want to achieve good results, so you need the right equipment, software, and knowledgeable staff. Having available solutions from professionals can help a lot. So, here are the free Shopify apps that we recommended for stores in 2017.
- Sales Pop is an application that helps you persuade a customer that people are buying from the store. It generates pop-ups from the actions happening on the website. You can limit the types and the number of notifications sent to your users. It will help to keep them informed but not overload them with information. You can increase your sales by ensuring your customers that people are buying from your store.
- Happy Email – Automated Thank You Email can be your communication helper. After a customer makes a purchase from your store, the app will send a pre-created email to them. The email can be an introduction to your company or greetings for the client. They can learn more about your business or you can introduce them to the services you provide. It’s a good way to keep your marketing game going.
- Instagram Shop is in the category of the most important Shopify apps if your business is dependent on online sales and Instagram users. The app helps you make your feed into a store. The application got so popular that Instagram approved it. It excludes the necessity to go through the store to find something or put a link in the bio every time you want to promote your products.
- Product Reviews app is a great helper in creating awareness about your products online. It engages customers to leave reviews on the goods you are offering. The reviews can get scores. The low scores are highlighted so you can easily deal with any issues occurring. The high scores can be placed on Google, which might later be a trigger for customers to buy from your store. There is also a paid add-on available for the app with some additional features included.
- Points, VIP, Referral Programs is a loyalty app helping you show your appreciation to your customers. The affiliate programs and loyalty programs can be a great deal for obtaining new customers or making your existing customers a bit happier. You can create special offers or discounts for your long-term customers, or greet your new ones. Additionally, with referral programs, you can give your clients the opportunity to earn some money or bonus points in exchange for bringing new people to your store.
- Plug-In SEO is one of the best free Shopify apps if you are looking to improve your site traffic. We all know how complicated SEO can be, and how expensive as well. With this app, you have the opportunity to save on hiring a SEO specialist. By letting the software check your website and advise you on the content, labels, blog, and so on, you can increase your site rating in search engines. The app is free and easy to use, and has over 1, 000 5-star reviews in the Shopify app store.
Shopify App Reviews For the Top Apps
When launching a business, a lot of success depends on how your potential and existing customers see your business. In the current internet era, it became extremely easy to endorse or sink a company by leaving reviews on their website or on social media. The reviews your users leave can serve as a great option for improving your rating and persuading site visitors that your products or services are worth buying. At the same time, the feedback can give you insights on what you need to improve to earn more revenue and make your site more convenient for your clients.
For this reason, it’s quite important to choose the right software to get your reviews. There are multiple Shopify app reviews available both in the store and over the internet. Shopify tries to provide the best available options to their visitors and partners with multiple developers. The service grew a lot since it was created in 2006. They are constantly updating their list of apps available.
You can check the ratings for apps under each product and see the comments people have left. The platform provides an extensive base of products and people are loving it. It’s easy to navigate and choose applications in accordance to your current needs. Multiple resources are making lists of the best Shopify apps for various fields to help entrepreneurs decide.
The number of apps in the Shopify store is growing so rapidly, it can be hard to distinguish the best of them. Especially since various industries have different needs. But, there are always multiple opportunities to get good services for an affordable price or even for free. As a business owner, you will need to consider the needs of your company as well as your budget. While some apps can be very helpful for startups, they might not be a good solution for big corporations. But whatever your requirements and business size are, you can always find something useful.