PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels”, “codes” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries or subscribe to our e-mail newsletter using SpurIT site:
- Your Name.
- Email address.
Personal information we also collect:
- Emails and names of the customers (for some applications).
- Shipping address (for some applications).
- Orders of users (in some of the applications).
- Merchants emails.
Impersonal information we collect:
- Full information about store products for further recovery.
- Links to the pictures of goods in case we optimize them (for backups).
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, you will be sent to Shopify website (app store listing) http://apps.shopify.com/
We have access to the next information about merchant and their store provided by Shopify:
- The shop’s street address.
- The the optional second line of the shop’s street address.
- The shop\s city.
- The shop’s country.
- The two-letter country code corresponding to the shop’s country.
- The shop’s normalized country name.
- The date and time (ISO 8601) when the shop was created.
- The date and time (ISO 8601) when the shop was last updated.
- The contact email used for communication between the shop owner and the customer.
- The three-letter code for the currency that the shop accepts.
- The shop’s domain.
- The contact email used for communication between Shopify and the shop owner.
- The GSuite URL for the store, if applicable.
- Whether the GSuite login is enabled. Shops with this feature will be able to log in through the GSuite login page.
- The ID for the shop.
- The latitude of the shop’s location.
- The longitude of the shop’s location.
- A string representing the way currency is formatted when the currency isn’t specified.
- A string representing the way currency is formatted when the currency is specified.
- The default unit of weight measurement for the shop.
- The shop’s myshopify.com domain.
- The name of the shop.
- The name of the Shopify plan the shop is on.
- Whether any active discounts exist for the shop.
- Whether any active gift cards exist for the shop.
- The display name of the Shopify plan the shop is on.
- Whether the password protection page is enabled on the online storefront.
- Whether the pre-launch page is enabled on the online storefront.
- The contact phone number for the shop.
- The shop’s primary locale.
- The shop’s normalized province or state name.
- The two-letter code for the shop’s province or state.
- The username of the shop owner.
- The handle of the partner account that referred the merchant to Shopify, if applicable.
- Whether the shop forces requests made to its resources to be made over SSL using the HTTPS protocol.
- Whether taxes were charged for shipping.
- Whether applicable taxes are included in product prices.
- Whether the shop is applying taxes on a per-county basis.
- The name of the timezone the shop is in.
- The name of the timezone assigned by the IANA.
- The shop’s zip or postal code.
- Whether the shop has an online storefront.
- Whether the shop has any outstanding setup steps or not.
- Whether the store is capable of accepting payments directly through the Checkout API.
Detail information you could find here: https://help.shopify.com/api/reference/store_properties/shop
Also we can have access to the next information depending on application:
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We store the following personal information:
- Emails and names of the customers (for some applications) are necessary for notifications sending (the product is in stock again, the price of a product decreased, upselling and etc.)
- Shipping address is used to determine a location of a customer in order to send them localized notifications (for some applications).
- In some of the applications, we also store orders of users. It is done to collect the information about orders of customers, aggregated statistics, recommendations on the goods to be purchased, points scoring.
- Merchants emails for reports and communication if problems occur.
- Some applications store a part of the information about store products (usually an identifier and a name) for communicating with application settings. In the event that the application modifies/deletes the goods, we store full information about them for further recovery.
- Links to the pictures of goods in case we optimize them (for backups).
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
STORAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Data is stored in the database of applications on the server. Direct access to the database from the outside is not possible. Crucial data (such as passwords) is stored in an encrypted form. To access store resources, we use temporary OAuth2 tokens according to the requirements of Shopify & Bigcommerce. We keep the data for 3 years after the end of the use of our services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Republic of Belarus, Minsk, 220007, Surazhskaya str. 10, office 26.