Personal information the app collects:
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Read and write theme data
- Read and write draft orders
- Read and write customers
- Read product parameters
- Read orders
For more information follow this link https://help.shopify.com/en/api/getting-started/authentication/oauth/scopes
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your first name, last name, address, email address, phone number, shop URL, shop name, tariff plan name, primary locale and timezone
- Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their email address
- Information about your social networks, such as page links of Facebook,
Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the App, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Address: 8-60 Frantsiska Skoriny Street, Minsk, 220114
Telephone/Fax: +375 (17) 227 15 26