on the trigger
There are a vast number of customizations that can be done in the footer of a Shopify store, and the majority can be achieved via three main ways:
- With theme editor in your Shopify admin;
- By editing the code of your Shopify theme;
- With the help of an app from the Shopify app store.
When a task can be done in several ways, the most efficient way to implement the desired feature should be chosen individually depending on your preferences and business requirements.
Our team of experienced Shopify developers will help you get the results you need quickly and easily, allowing you to skip the mess of recurrent payments and unnecessary communication with different development teams.
We can help you:
- Add copyright;
- Add disclaimer;
- Add email subscription form;
- Add Instagram feed;
- Add logo / images;
- Add menu;
- Add payment icons;
- Add social sharing buttons;
- Add Twitter feed;
- Change footer styles (fonts, colors, sizes, etc.);
- Make subscription application integration;
- Remove Shopify copyright.
Just fill in the form and enjoy the results you need!
Cheryl Cullum –
Kirill helped me to create custom footer menu. He did even more than what I expected and provided some valuable information.
Bradley McClung –
Definitely recommend hiring SpurIT.
Carlos Riverson –
I’m not very good on the technical side, but I needed to edit footer Shopify and I hired SpurIT. All work was completed as agreed upon and the whole process was done in a very professional manner. Awesome. Thanks, guys!
Nate N. –
No problem work, quick and easy.